Beginning of the School Year Reminders!
A few reminders as we start school on August 14th/15th.
- We are excited to welcome students to Lincoln East High School for the 2017/2018 school year! Our building hours are from 7:00a.m. to 4:00p.m. Students in the building outside these building hours must be supervised by a staff member.
- Please drop off students in cut-outs around the building or in the Seacrest parking lot. To ensure student safety, do not park in areas marked “No Parking” nor in designated fire lanes.
- Please refer to Student Handbook page 7 for information regarding dress code. A copy of the handbook can be found here: https://docushare.lps.org/docushare/dsweb/Get/Document-2370123/2017-2018%20Student%20Handbook-East.pdf
- Students who were unable to attend Readiness Days will have ID photos taken and pick up their Chromebook on their first day of school. All students must have a Responsible Use Agreement (RUA) signed by a guardian and student prior to receiving their Chromebook. A copy of the RUA to print at home can be found here: lps.org/go/R2PU.
- Students will pick up their schedules and their student ID’s in the following locations:
- 12th Grade - in the Senior Hallway on Tuesday, August 15
- 11th Grade - in the Commons on Tuesday, August 15
- 10th Grade - in the Commons on Tuesday, August 15
- 9th Grade - outside the auditorium on Monday, August 14
- Forms can still be turned in. Fee Waiver, Free/Reduced Lunch Applications, Health Office forms, and Census Forms can be found on the LPS Parents page.
- We are excited to welcome you to Open House on Monday, August 21st and to our first Parent Teacher Conferences on Monday, September 18th. Please click here for more details.
If you have any questions, please call East High at 402-436-1302.