On July 25, Students/Parents will be able to view their 2018-19 course schedule on StudentVue/ParentVue, on the Class Schedule tab.
Your schedule will have 8 periods listed: 7 classes and 1 lunch. Please review your schedule closely and use the following criteria to help you decide if you need to make schedule change:
You have taken and passed a course that is on your schedule.
You are a senior and are missing a required class for graduation.
You have the same course listed twice on your schedule.
There is a gap in your schedule (you are missing a period) or a SEE COUNSELOR.
You have not met a prerequisite for a class that is on your schedule. (ex: scheduled for Pottery 2, but have not taken Pottery 1)
You want to make a level change (Diff/AP course to regular or vice versa).
Seniors only: you want to drop courses for pass periods/work experience (parent permission).
Counselors will see students for schedule changes by *APPOINTMENT ONLY on the following dates/times:
AUGUST 1: SENIORS ONLY 7:45-11:30 and 12:15-2:45
AUGUST 2, 3, 9, 10: All grade levels 7:45-11:30 and 12:15-2:45
AUGUST 7: All grade levels 12:00-2:45
*All appointments will be met in the East High Counseling Center at the time/date you reserve.
To make an appointment your ALPHA counselor, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Click on the name of your counselor below to access your counselor's appointment reservation calendar (these links will be available on July 25):
Ms. Wilson-Dunning (A-CA)
Ms. Wenz (CB-F)
Mr. Schlegelmilch (G-JI)
Mr. Carothers (JJ-MA)
Mrs. Hemmett (MB-O)
Ms. Dress (P-SO)
Mrs. Murphy (SP-Z)
2. Log in to your LPS school email (StudentIDfirstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Scroll to the date you would like to make the appointment
4. Hover and click on the time you would like to request and fill in the required information in the top line. (Delete Counselor name, add your Last name, first name, student ID #)
5. Click SAVE. If you get a confirmation notice in your email, your appointment is saved. If your computer locks up, you need to refresh and pick a different time slot.
6. PLEASE be patient with the system and only reserve ONE 15-minute time slot, there are a lot of students at East! (These appointments are for schedule changes ONLY, other planning needs will be addressed after school starts in August).
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS "Schedule Change Procedure".
*Before you make an appointment, please keep in mind that schedule changes are limited as there is little availability for classes to move, and one move may alter the entire class schedule. The class availability is in a constant state of change therefore, set your appointment when it is convenient for you to come to East and not with the worry that earlier is better, as that is not always the case.