We will get you the most current information we can pertaining to your student, East High School, classes/learning and events. We ask you to pay attention to the LPS website, along with East High Website for information as information regarding the 2020/2021 School Year is fluid and changes.
- Monday, August 16 – First day for 9th Grade- Arrive 7:30-7:55 this day
- Monday, August 16 – 2:00pm Early Dismissal
- Tuesday, August 17 – First Day for 10 – 12; 2nd Day for 9th graders
- Tuesday, August 17 – 2:00pm Early Dismissal
- Wednesday, August 18- 2:00pm Early Dismissal
- Monday, August 23 – Booster Blitz 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Tuesday, August 24th – 1st PLC (dismissal at 2 p.m.)
- Monday, September 6th – Labor Day (No School)
We are excited for the upcoming school year and for our athletic seasons to start. Please join us for the 2021 Booster Blitz on Monday, August 23rd! Below you will find more information on the Booster Blitz, becoming a Booster Club member and how to purchase tickets for athletic events.
- 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Dismissal- East releases at 3:00 p.m. (2:00 p.m. every Tuesday for PLC). Students are expected to exit the building by 3:15pm, unless working with staff.
- Breakfast is served starting at 7:25 a.m.
- Entrance into the building through Door #1 (opened at 7:00 a.m.) and Door #21 (opened at 7:30 a.m.)
- Library open until 4:00 p.m. (Monday, Wednesday and Thursday); 3:45 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday
- During PLC time (2:00 – 3:15 p.m.) students who stay at East may be in the media center or cafeteria to study, etc.
|Period 1||8:00—8:48 a.m.|
|Period 2||8:53—9:41 a.m.|
|Period 3||9:46—10:35 a.m.|
|Period 4||10:40—11:28 a.m.|
|Period 5||11:33 a.m.—12:21 p.m.|
|Period 6||12:26—1:14 p.m.|
|Period 7||1:19—2:07 p.m.|
|Period 8||2:12—3:00 p.m.|
|Period 1||8:00—8:40 a.m.|
|Period 2||8:45—9:25 a.m.|
|Period 3||9:30—10:15 a.m.|
|Period 4||10:20—11:00 a.m.|
|Period 5||11:05—11:45 a.m.|
|Period 6||11:50 a.m.—12:30 p.m.|
|Period 7||12:35—1:15 p.m.|
|Period 8||1:20—2:00 p.m.|
Drop Off/Pick Up Procedures
- Building opens at 7:00 a.m.
- Students may enter through Door #1 (Main Entrance) OR Door #21 (Athletics)
- Traffic flow is heaviest from 7:40-7:55 a.m. please plan accordingly
- Students may be dropped off:
- Using either of the 2 cut-outs on South side of building
- At the cut-out on the West side of the building
- In the Seacrest parking lot
- Proceed as far forward as possible in the cut-outs before stopping
- To avoid traffic congestion around the building, drop off in Seacrest lot
- There is no student drop off in the South Staff Lot or the North Staff Lot
- West side of building traffic is one way going North during drop off and pick up
- Students must have a parking permit displayed
- Students may park only in the Seacrest parking lot (this includes TCA and Focus program students)
- Student vehicles without a parking permit are subject to ticket/tow
- Vehicles parked in staff areas are subject to ticket/tow
- Parking prohibited on Teton Drive and in Fire Lanes
- To keep traffic moving, do not park or stop in the flow of traffic
To help families impacted by the COVID19 pandemic, student breakfast and lunch meals will be at no charge (free) for the entire 2021-22 school year. Extra milk or extra foods will be charged at ala carte prices.
East has 3 lunch periods (4, 5 and 6). Some common expectations for lunch time are:
- 11th and 12th graders may go off campus with parent permission
- 9th and 10th graders stay on campus for lunch
- Eating at East can be done in the cafeteria or the commons, outside picnic tables (weather permitting).
- When done with lunch students may stay in the cafeteria, move to the outside (courtyards, front of building by benches in front) or go to the media center.