WHEN ARE "BACK TO SCHOOL" READINESS DAYS?
¨ Grade 12 July 30 7:30 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
¨ Grade 11 July 30 12:00 P.M. to 3:30 P.M.
¨ Grade 10 July 31 7:30 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
¨ Grade 9 July 31 12:00 P.M. to 3:30 P.M.
WHAT FORMS DO I NEED TO BRING TO SCHOOL ON MY ASSIGNED READINESS DAY/OPEN HOUSE?
The census form will be given to you on readiness day to be returned on the first regular class day. This form includes the following:
- Important census information such as address changes, family
information and emergency contacts, and e-mail addresses.
- (E-mail addresses are very important)
- Parent approval for field trip participation.
- Parent approval for juniors and seniors to leave campus for lunch.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT
"BACK TO SCHOOL READINESS DAYS”
***SEE CHECKLIST IN PACKET***
- Will receive the census forms including open campus lunch permission, field trip permission, etc. to be returned on the first regular class day.
- Grades 11 & 12 will sign up for lockers (only on appropriate day and time) or come to the office any time after their specified day.
- Lockers will be assigned for all 9th and 10th grade students and will not be accessible before school starts, including on Readiness Days. Some 10th graders will have to share a locker. If you would like to pick your partner, parents can email Melanie Hansel at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and your locker partner’s name.
- All locker assignments and combinations will be printed on student schedules for the first day of school.
- Will have pictures taken for ID cards and yearbook (including seniors).
- Will have the opportunity to purchase athletic passes.
- No lunch money/checks will be accepted during Readiness Days. You may deposit lunch money online or send it with your student the first day of school and they can deposit it at lunch.
- May purchase a $2.00 parking tag/pass.
- Turn in athletic packets, including completed physical form.
- May purchase a yearbook for $60.00. Make separate check payable to East High School with ‘yearbook’ in the memo.
East Parents: May sign up for PTO. Make checks payable to LEHS PTO.